In order to submit an article, please follow these instructions:
- Ensure that you have followed the article guidelines carefully. Articles that do not follow these guidelines will not be reviewed.
- Join the Rutgers Research Review Sakai page. Note: You must have a Rutgers Net ID to join.
- Go to the Assignments tab of the Sakai page.
- Click on the appropriate assignment based on the type of article you have written.
- Attach a Word document of your article (12 pt. font, Times New Roman font, double-spacing).
- Check the Honor Pledge box (the article will be checked for originality).
- Your article will be reviewed by an editor who has experience in the discipline you are writing about. If necessary, you will be contacted via email with a reviewed and edited article. You should then make the appropriate changes based on the comments provided to you by the editor. When the article is ready, re-submit it to the same Sakai Assignment page.